FRONT CRAWL | six week basic course | Start Mon 17 Apr. 20:00 – Amsterdam
Course period 17 Apr – 5 June 20:00 – 21:00
This front crawl course is suitable for anyone who can swim and/or float with their face in the water and would like to learn how to swim a calm, flowing and manageable front crawl. You might be:
– a swimmer with no experience with the front crawl
– a front crawler who wants to learn to swim more efficiently.
– a triathlete eager to learn how to swim in the leg action with less effort.
You can also be a swimmer who wants to change his current way of swimming because of back or joint problems. This course is suitable for every level.
The course will guide you through all the exercises for the front crawl, starting with the Shaw Method glide, followed by the leg action, rotation, arm movement and finally breathing.
During the course you will discover how to:
- experience the natural buoyancy of your body
- drastically reduce the amount of effort you exert during your swim
- can use the rotation of your body to increase your streamlining
- recognize the importance of preparing for a movement
We recommend entering the water at least once a week for exercise. In the first lesson, the teacher will give you tips to plan your practice sessions.
Lesson 1: Mon 17 Apr 20:00-21:00 (April 24 and May 1 holidays)
Lesson 2: Mon 8 May 20:00-21:00
Lesson 3: Mon 15 May 20:00-21:00
Lesson 4: Mon 22 May 20:00-21:00
Lesson 5: Mon 29 Feb 20:00-21:00
Lesson 6: Mon 5 June 20:00-21:00