FRONT CRAWL | six week level 2 course | Start Fri 13 Jan. 21:00 – Utrecht
Course period 13 Jan – 17 Feb 21:00 – 22:00
This front crawl course is suitable for anyone who can swim and/or float with their face in the water and who would like to learn to swim a calm, flowing and sustained front crawl. You may be:
– a swimmer with no experience with the front crawl
– a front crawler who wants to learn to swim more efficiently.
– a triathlete eager to learn how to swim in the leg action with less effort.
You may also be a swimmer who wants to change his current swimming style due to back or joint problems. This course is suitable for all levels.
The course will guide you through all the exercises for the front crawl, starting with the Shaw Method glide, followed by the leg action, rotation, arm movement and finally breathing.
During the course you will discover how to:
- experience the natural buoyancy of your body
- drastically reduce the amount of effort you exert during your swim
- can use the rotation of your body to increase your streamlining
- recognize the importance of preparing for a movement
We recommend getting in the water at least once a week to practice. In the first lesson, the teacher will give you tips to plan your practice sessions.
Lesson 1: Fri 13 Jan 21:00-22:00 hrs
Lesson 2: Fri 20 Jan 21:00-22:00 hrs
Lesson 3: Fri 27 Jan 21:00-22:00 hrs
Lesson 4: Fri 3 Feb 21:00-22:00 hrs
Lesson 5: Fri 10 Feb 21:00-22:00 hrs
Lesson 6: Fri 17 Feb 21:00-22:00 hrs