REFRESH WORKSHOP CRAWL | Jun 4. 15:00 PM-17.00:XNUMX PM
Course period 4 Jun 15:00 – 17:00
Do you need to refresh your technique and would you like some tips to further improve your current way of swimming? Or do you not yet have much experience in open water and would you like to apply the technique you have learned with us outside and would you like to receive tips and guidance?
This workshop is intended for former Swim in Balance students who have completed the basic course and/or the crawl level 2 course. It is an ideal preparation to go swimming in open water this summer and to apply your new crawling technique there.
Founder of Swim in Balance Esther Visser will give this workshop herself and two assistants will be present. We will cover the following topics:
- brush up on your crawling technique
- keeping course in open water ('sighting')
- deal with fresh temperatures and still keep moving relaxed
- deal with ripples and dark water
- tips on safety if you are going to swim in open water yourself
- use wet suit
- breathing during the crawl in open water
- part theory and part practice
Maximum number of participants: 12 people
Location: Fletcher Hotel, Spaarnwoude. You can borrow wetsuits during the workshop if you think it's cool. Showers and toilets are available.
June 4 , 15:00 - 17:00
There are currently no events scheduled