WATER CONFIDENCE | six week course | Starts Thu 12 Jan. 20 p.m. – Zandvoort
Course period 12 Jan – 16 Feb 20:30 – 21:30
This course is for you if you are a beginner who finds it difficult to float, swim a pool length, or if you have trouble submerging your face. The aim of the course is to give you the basics for mastering a graceful and sustainable way of swimming. You will gain experience using your body's natural buoyancy. By the end of the course you will have worked on:
- Discover how to use natural buoyancy.
- Perfecting floating and sliding with the face in the water.
- Good body rotation on your stomach and back.
- It is easy to deal with the change from air to water.
- A coordinated front crawl and back crawl leg movement.
Lesson 1: Thu 12 Jan 20:30-21:30
Lesson 2: Thu 19 Jan 20:30-21:30
Lesson 3: Thu 26 Jan 20:30-21:30
Lesson 4: Thu 2 Feb 20:30-21:30
Lesson 5: Thu 9 Feb 20:30-21:30
Lesson 6: Thu 16 Feb 20:30-21:30