WATER CONFIDENCE | three week course | Start Fri 8 Dec. 19:00 PM – 21:00 PM – Zandvoort
Course period 8 Dec – 22 Dec 19:00 – 21:00
This course is for you if you are a beginner who finds it difficult to float, swim a pool length, or if you have trouble submerging your face. The aim of the course is to give you the basics for mastering a graceful and sustainable way of swimming. You will gain experience using your body's natural buoyancy. By the end of the course you will have worked on:
- Discover how to use natural buoyancy.
- Perfecting floating and sliding with the face in the water.
- Good body rotation on your stomach and back.
- It is easy to deal with the change from air to water.
- A coordinated front crawl and back crawl leg movement.
Lesson 1: Fri Dec 8 19:00pm - 21:00pm
Lesson 2: Fri Dec 15 19:00pm - 21:00pm
Lesson 3: Fri Dec 22 19:00pm - 21:00pm