WATER CONFIDENCE | six week course | Start Wed Mar 8 18:30 pm – Amsterdam
Course period 8 Mar – 12 Apr 18:30 – 19:30
This course is for you if you are a beginner who finds it difficult to float, swim a pool length, or if you have trouble submerging your face. The aim of the course is to give you the basics for mastering a graceful and sustainable way of swimming. You will gain experience using your body's natural buoyancy. By the end of the course you will have worked on:
- Discover how to use natural buoyancy.
- Perfecting floating and sliding with the face in the water.
- Good body rotation on your stomach and back.
- It is easy to deal with the change from air to water.
- A coordinated front crawl and back crawl leg movement.
Lesson 1: Wed 8 Mar 18:30-19:30
Lesson 2: Wed 15 Mar 18:30-19:30
Lesson 3: Wed 22 Mar 18:30-19:30
Lesson 4: Wed 29 Mar 18:30-19:30
Lesson 5: Wed 5 Apr 18:30-19:30 p.m
Lesson 6: Wed 12 Apr 18:30-19:30 p.m