WATER CONFIDENCE | six week course | Starts Thu 9 Jun. 20:30 pm – Zandvoort
Course period 9 Jun – 14 Jul 20:30 – 21.30:XNUMX
This course is for you if you are a beginner who finds it difficult to float, swim a pool length, or if you have trouble submerging your face. The aim of the course is to give you the basics for mastering a graceful and sustainable way of swimming. You will gain experience using your body's natural buoyancy. By the end of the course you will have worked on:
- Discover how to use natural buoyancy.
- Perfecting floating and sliding with the face in the water.
- Good body rotation on your stomach and back.
- It is easy to deal with the change from air to water.
- A coordinated front crawl and back crawl leg movement.
Lesson 1: Thu 9 Jun 20:30-21:30
Lesson 2: Thu 16 Jun 20:30-21:30
Lesson 3: Thu 23 Jun 20:30-21:30
Lesson 4: Thu 30 Jun 20:30-21:30
Lesson 5: Thu 7 Jul 20:30-21:30
Lesson 6: Thu 14 Jul 20:30-21:30