WATER CONFIDENCE | six week course | Starts Jun 10. 20:00 – Utrecht
Course period 10 Jun – 15 Jul 20:00 – 21.00:XNUMX
This course is for you if you are a beginner who finds it difficult to float, swim a pool length, or if you have trouble submerging your face. The aim of the course is to give you the basics for mastering a graceful and sustainable way of swimming. You will gain experience using your body's natural buoyancy. By the end of the course you will have worked on:
- Discover how to use natural buoyancy.
- Perfecting floating and sliding with the face in the water.
- Good body rotation on your stomach and back.
- It is easy to deal with the change from air to water.
- A coordinated front crawl and back crawl leg movement.
Lesson 1: Fri 10 Jun 20:00-21:00
Lesson 2: Fri 17 Jun 20:00-21:00
Lesson 3: Fri 24 Jun 20:00-21:00
Lesson 4: Fri 1 Jul 20:00-21:00
Lesson 5: Fri 8 Jul 20:00-21:00
Lesson 6: Fri 15 Jul 20:00-21:00