Do you want to take a breaststroke course? You can register for the dates below. Each date is the start of a 6-week course (6 x 1 hour) at a fixed time during the week. You can see the exact lesson dates when you click further in the course.
The Swim in Balance breaststroke is a wonderful stroke where you always dive under water like a dolphin. Very different from the traditional way with your head above water. If you always dive under, this is much more streamlined and very healthy for your lower back, it brings a lot of relaxation, also for the neck. This stroke is slightly slower than the front crawl, but there is a wonderfully long 'glide' moment and you see the surroundings better every time you surface than with the crawl. This stroke is also very suitable if you want to strengthen your legs. Some people think that breaststroke is 'easy', but in terms of coordination it is very difficult. You certainly won't be bored! Price: 375 euros
- We work in small groups of maximum 8 participants
- the teacher is always in the water with you and demonstrates a lot himself
- you will receive a series of practice videos on which you can later watch all the exercises from the course
- you will have access to our practice hours
- you will receive advice about which swimming goggles are suitable for you (don't buy these yourself yet, you can try and purchase different models from us)
- At the end of the course you will receive a video recording of yourself, filmed underwater
- At the end of the course you will receive a Swim in Balance breaststroke certificate
Scroll down in this schedule for more dates.