Would you like to take a butterfly stroke course? You can register for the dates below. Each date is the start of a 6-week course (6 x 1 hour) at a fixed time during the week. You can see the exact lesson dates when you click further in the course.
The butterfly stroke is the most balanced stroke of Swim in Balance: 50% legs and 50% arms. Many people think this stroke is difficult, but in our experience, students learn this stroke faster than the crawl or breaststroke. You will certainly succeed in 6 weeks, we dare to promise that! Recommended for people with a stiff back or who spend a lot of time at the computer. Your lower back becomes flexible and your shoulder girdle opens again. Price: 375 euros
- We work in small groups of maximum 8 participants
- the teacher is always in the water with you and demonstrates a lot himself
- you will receive a series of practice videos on which you can later watch all the exercises from the course
- you will have access to our practice hours
- you will receive advice about which swimming goggles are suitable for you (don't buy these yourself yet, you can try and purchase different models from us)
- At the end of the course you will receive a video recording of yourself, filmed underwater
- At the end of the course you will receive a Swim in Balance butterfly certificate
Scroll down in this schedule for more dates.