Would you like to take a front crawl swimming course? You can register for the dates below. Each date is the start of a 6-week course (6 x 1 hour) at a fixed time during the week. You can see the exact lesson dates when you click further in the course.
Everyone starts with the basic course, even experienced crawl swimmers, because we want to build this technique from the ground up with everyone. If you have little experience, this may even be an advantage, because you don't have to unlearn old habits. The basic course is also very interesting for experienced swimmers, because you gain all kinds of new insights. In this swimming stroke you hardly use your legs, they are only for balance, and you use your back and arm muscles much more. For people with knee problems, this is the best stroke for swimming. Price: 375 euros
- We work in small groups of maximum 8 participants
- the teacher is always in the water with you and demonstrates a lot himself
- you will receive a series of practice videos on which you can later watch all the exercises from the course
- you will have access to our practice hours
- you will receive advice about which swimming goggles are suitable for you (don't buy these yourself yet, you can try and purchase different models from us)
- At the end of the course you will receive a video recording of yourself, filmed underwater
- At the end of the course you will receive a Swim in Balance crawl certificate
Scroll down in this schedule for more dates.